- 100% safe: no risk of miscarriage
- Blood and mouth swab collections can be arranged locally
- Just €1095 for confidential results in 8–10 working days, or upgrade to results in 5 working days for only an extra €200
- We will beat any like-for-like quote
- Award-winning, accredited laboratory
- Trusted by the media to provide DNA testing for TV shows
Non-invasive prenatal testing you can trust from only €1095
AlphaBiolabs’ DNA prenatal test is Ireland’s most accurate non-invasive method of determining the paternity of a baby before birth.
It works by analysing the baby’s DNA that is found within the mother’s bloodstream. As a non-invasive prenatal test, there is no risk to the mother or the unborn child. An invasive prenatal test involves taking embryonic fluid directly from the womb using a needle.
What are the steps involved in a DNA prenatal test?
Obtaining one of our non-invasive prenatal tests could not be easier.
- Order your test online by clicking the Order Your Test Here button or call AlphaBiolabs on 0140 29466
- Arrange to have your blood sample taken by one of our trained sample collectors or at your local GPs
- Receive your paternity results via email
How does the prenatal test work?
Our non-invasive DNA prenatal test provides the most accurate way to determine paternity before birth. It uses a state-of-the-art process which combines the latest DNA technology and unique methods of preserving the baby’s DNA, which is naturally found in the mother’s bloodstream after 8 weeks’ gestation.
What exactly does non-invasive mean?
One of the best ways to explain non-invasive is to look at the opposite approach: an invasive DNA paternity test. The traditional invasive prenatal paternity tests require that cells be obtained from either the amniotic fluid or the placenta.
The non-invasive paternity test uses a simple blood sample from the mother and therefore does not require a needle to be inserted into the womb.
How accurate is the DNA test?
We provide at least 99.9% probability of paternity where the father is confirmed as being the father. This is backed up by many third-party studies.
When is the earliest I can take the paternity test?
The non-invasive test can be carried out as early as 8 weeks after conception.
How safe is the test? What are the risks?
With our unique non-invasive prenatal paternity test, there is no risk to your baby other than the normal risk to the mother of having a blood sample taken.