- 100% safe: no risk of miscarriage
- Blood and mouth swab collections can be arranged locally
- Just €1095 for confidential results in 8–10 working days, or upgrade to results in 5 working days for only an extra €200
- We will beat any like-for-like quote
- Award-winning, accredited laboratory
- Trusted by the media to provide DNA testing for TV shows
Non-invasive prenatal testing you can trust from only €1095
AlphaBiolabs’ DNA prenatal test is Ireland’s most accurate non-invasive method of determining the paternity of a baby before birth.
It works by analysing the baby’s DNA that is found within the mother’s bloodstream. As a non-invasive prenatal test, there is no risk to the mother or the unborn child. An invasive prenatal test involves taking embryonic fluid directly from the womb using a needle.
What are the steps involved in a DNA prenatal test?
Obtaining one of our non-invasive prenatal tests could not be easier.
- Order your test online by clicking the Order Your Test Here button or call AlphaBiolabs on 0140 29466
- Arrange to have your blood sample taken by one of our trained sample collectors or at your local GPs
- Receive your paternity results via email
How does the prenatal test work?
What exactly does non-invasive mean?
The non-invasive paternity test uses a simple blood sample from the mother and therefore does not require a needle to be inserted into the womb.
How accurate is the DNA test?
When is the earliest I can take the paternity test?
How safe is the test? What are the risks?
Order your Prenatal DNA Test here today
Buy the fastest, most accurate Prenatal DNA test here