- Results automatically uploaded every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Tamper-proof bracelet is quick and easy to fit by AlphaBiolabs trained staff
- Clear and easy-to-understand court-approved reports
- Simple pricing: a single set fee for the tested time period
- Appointments available now for fitting and removal
Unique real-time detection
SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring® (SCRAM CAM®) is an innovative way of testing a participant’s alcohol consumption over a defined period of time. The tamper-proof SCRAM CAM® bracelet is worn on the ankle for between 1 day and up to as many months as needed. Its transdermal method of detection (through the skin) provides a comprehensive profile of a participant’s drinking activities throughout the entire day and night, every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day. Unlike breathalysers, which provide a snapshot measurement, and hair strand analysis, which provides a historic overview over a period of months, SCRAM CAM® allows real-time, continuous monitoring.
The state-of-the-art technology can register even very low alcohol consumption (such as 1–2 units). It can also distinguish between drinking and environmental exposure. The data speak for themselves: on any given day, 99.4% of all participants are completely sober and compliant while being monitored with SCRAM CAM®. This helps enforce participant sobriety, compliance and accountability.
Features of SCRAM alcohol testing
- Non-invasive bracelet worn on the ankle
- Automatically samples perspiration at predefined time points: no hair or blood samples required
- Water-resistant and unaffected by dyes, bleaches and gels
- Anti-tamper sensors detect obstructions and removal attempts
How the SCRAM alcohol testing bracelet works
Why choose SCRAM CAM® alcohol testing?
- SCRAM CAM® is the most trusted and widely used 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system worldwide
- Extremely accurate levels of alcohol can be measured (even 1–2 units will register). SCRAM CAM® can conclusively distinguish between alcohol consumption and environmental alcohol sources
- This revolutionary technology provides local authorities, courts and child protection agencies with the tools to change behaviours in vulnerable and higher-risk alcohol-dependent clients
- Remote sampling eliminates the need for participant attendance at testing centres
- Expert analysts provide data management and interpretation
For more information or advice on SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring®, please call us on: 01 402 9466, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring®Do you any any more questions?
Read our SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring® Frequently Asked Questions