- Ireland’s fastest DNA Uncleship test. Why wait?
- Just €249 for next day results or upgrade to same day results for an extra €50
- Definite results or money back guarantee
- Award-winning laboratory
- Trusted by the media to provide DNA testing (The Jeremy Kyle Show and Family Finders)
Ireland’s best-selling home DNA uncle test from only €249
Four easy steps for your DNA uncle test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory using freepost envelope provided
Receive your results by email
Uncle DNA testing
Uncle DNA tests are often needed when the alleged father or mother is deceased or unwilling to take part in the testing and/or the uncle of the child would like to establish their biological relationship to the child. We can also perform uncle tests in cases of paternity when there are multiple alleged fathers who happen to be brothers.
Our uncle DNA testing determines the statistical probability that a person is the uncle of a child. This type of DNA test is known as avuncular DNA testing.
When trying to determine an avuncular relationship the most conclusive method, if at all possible, is to test the parent of the child in question. In cases where the parent of the child is not available to provide a DNA sample, an avuncular DNA test can be carried out to determine the probability of the relationship.
Avuncular DNA tests are different from a paternity test which will always provide a conclusive result. When processing an avuncular DNA test, the laboratory will establish the DNA profile of the alleged relative and the child. An avuncular index is calculated using these DNA profiles. The calculations performed result in a probability of relatedness:
- SUPPORTIVE: A result of 90–99.99% provides very strong evidence that an avuncular relationship does exist
- NOT-SUPPORTIVE: A result of 0–10% is not supportive of an avuncular relationship
- INCONCLUSIVE: Results falling within the 10–89.99% range are deemed to be inconclusive because it is not possible to determine conclusively if a biological relationship exists between the tested individuals
How we do our DNA testing
We use the most up-to-date DNA testing technology to ensure the reliability and accuracy of our genetic testing. We also offer accredited 24 marker DNA testing and retest all our exclusion results.
Your DNA uncle test kit is sent direct to an address of your choice using discreet packaging.
The kit includes mouth swabs that are simply rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of the cheek. There is no need for needles.
Why is our uncle testing different?
A GUARANTEED RESULT OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Not all tests are conclusive and you may not get a definitive answer to your uncleship query.
It is the best kept secret within the industry that uncle testing can be up to 40% inconclusive (four people out of 10 will not get a result). At AlphaBiolabs, we have managed to reduce our inconclusive rate to 28%, so about one in four people will not get a decisive answer. This is obviously an improvement but is still not acceptable to us.
We have therefore introduced our guaranteed result or money back promise. Every customer using our service and not getting a result, will have the price of their test refunded, guaranteed.
Now you can find the answers you need with Ireland’s most popular home DNA uncle test kit for only €249.
What’s in our DNA uncle testing kit?
- Peace of Mind DNA test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the DNA uncle test and return the samples
- A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA test samples back to us
- Three DNA sample collection swab packages containing two swabs each
- Individual DNA test sample envelopes for one alleged uncle and one child
Extra swabs can be added to the package when ordering if you want to test more people with the same test kit.
Buy your DNA testing kit here today
Buy the fastest, most accurate DNA Uncle test here.