Drug and alcohol testing policy
- Tailored testing solutions to help your company achieve its goals
- We provide the fastest laboratory confirmations available: same day results if required
- Operating for over 10 years in the drug and alcohol testing sector
- Full chain of custody procedures
- Expert sample collection service
- Rapid sample screening on-site with immediate results
- Can test and confirm a wide range of drugs and their metabolites
- Sample collection training available
- Improve health and safety at work
“I will use you in future”
It is important for all managers and staff to know how your organisation will deal with drug and alcohol-related issues
Why use Alphabiolabs for your workplace testing policy?
We understand that no two businesses will have exactly the same drug and alcohol policy requirements, that is why we provide bespoke solutions. AlphaBiolabs can help your company implement a substance and alcohol abuse implementation programme from start to finish. We can create your policy, conduct the screening process, and offer full staff training in identifying drug and alcohol issues among your employees.
- Start-to-finish drug and alcohol management available
- Consultation with no obligation
- Impartial advice
- In-house policy review
- Customised to suit your needs
- All information kept strictly confidential whether you decide to use our service or not
- Expertise in drug and alcohol testing
- Guidance at any stage of the process
What is a drug and alcohol testing policy?
This is a corporate formal document that defines the company’s stance in relation to drugs and alcohol. It provides clear and concise instructions for the employer and employee. It provides formal information on what is non-compliance of policy, details of how substance abuse issues will be handled and provides a procedure so that employees with a problem can seek assistance.
Benefits of a drug and alcohol testing policy
A drug and alcohol testing policy can have a positive impact on the workplace and can provide various benefits to the business including:
The company and shareholders:
The Company shareholders:
- Maintain the reputation and integrity of the business
- Reduce costs associated with sickness and staff turnover
- Reduce workplace incidents (and less claims being made against the business)
- Maintain safety for staff and public
- Ensure the business is operating lawfully
- Increase productivity of workforce
- Make risk assessments more comprehensive
- Improve health and safety precautions
- Reduce workplace incidents
- Reduce theft
- Reduce staff turnover and need for recruitment
- Understand the company standards in relation to substance misuse
- Provide information on what the policy implementation means for them (less chance of disputing the testing)
- Less chance of being hurt in a workplace incident
- Provide proof of innocence when they have been accused of substance abuse
- Reduce pressure to take or sell drugs that may otherwise be encouraged by other employees
- Reduce health issues associated with drug and alcohol misuse
Workplace test sample collection
We have a dedicated, fully qualified sample collection team available every day of the year.
Chain of custody procedures are followed to ensure that confidentiality remains throughout the whole testing process.
Chain of custody also means that our workplace drug and alcohol testing results are legally defensible. This is particularly imperative if the person being tested is likely to take legal action to contest the results of the test.
We can also train a representative of your own staff to perform workplace drug and alcohol testing and sample collection to the highest standards. Competency training is also available for members of your staff already trained in sample collection.
More details on our workplace drug and alcohol testing methods can be found on our Workplace Drug Testing and Workplace Alcohol Testing pages. Alternatively, call us now on 0140 29466 and speak to one of our Workplace advisors.
I am very impressed with the exceptional speed of service which gets my staff back on-site without paid time off.Alisha M.
Excellent service with a fast response. I have used others you are the best.M Smith
A very good service all around. Very impressed with the training and implementation.Sam Matters
Excellent service and all-round very user friendly.Bill Tanner