Single Genetic Profile Test
- Single DNA genetic profile test for your peace of mind
- 100% confidential service
- Award-winning, accredited laboratory
- Results available in 2-3 days
- All testing kits sent using discreet packaging
- Reports emailed back and password protected for security
Four easy steps for your DNA profile test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory
Receive your results by email
Why take a single DNA genetic profile test?
Getting a single DNA profile is advisable if you are planning to work in an occupation that may be deemed dangerous. In case of any accident, your DNA profile may make body identification easier. Your profile is also available for paternity or maternity testing if required.
Another use of a genetic profile, which is becoming increasingly popular, is to create a unique piece of art. This exclusive artwork can be displayed in a nursery, home or place of work. It also makes an unusual gift for friends and relatives.
How we do our DNA testing
AlphaBiolabs uses the most up-to-date DNA testing technology to ensure the reliability and accuracy of our genetic testing.
We offer accredited DNA testing (up to 42 markers) and retest all our exclusion results.
Once your swabs arrive back at our state-of-the-art laboratory we will analyse your sample and extract your DNA ready for reporting.
If you work in an unsafe environment it pays to be prepared
A single genetic profile test is for:
We recommend that you keep your DNA profile with a solicitor or with someone who is familiar with your movements.
You may need your DNA profile if you work in the following areas:
|Police Service||Armed Forces|
|Fire Service||Foreign Service|
|Oil Rig workers||War Journalist|
|Air Craft Pilots||Charity Aid Workers|
|Crane Operators||Off Shore Fishermen|
What’s in our genetic profile test kit?
Your single genetic profile test kit is sent direct to an address of your choice using discreet packaging. It includes mouth swabs to be rubbed gently and painlessly on the inside of the cheek.
A genetic profile test kit contains:
- Peace of Mind DNA test request/consent form
- Full instructions on how to take the test and return the samples
- A DNA sample collection package containing two swabs
- A self-addressed envelope to send your DNA test samples back to us
If you have any questions, please call us on 0140 29466.