SAME DAY DNA TEST RESULTS
SAME DAY DNA TEST RESULTS
AlphaBiolabs is the only company to offer same day DNA test results to our customers.* We are UKAS 17025 accredited meaning that you can have confidence in our results as our laboratory has been independently assessed and passed by industry experts from the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS).
We offer a range of peace of mind paternity testing. These tests are suitable if you require a test for curiosity purposes only. Samples are easy to collect and results are available at the end of the business day, once the sample arrives at our laboratory.
The result will guarantee a minimum probability for a positive match or inclusion of greater than 99.99%, and 100% for an exclusion or negative result.
Please note that results cannot be used for legal matters such as changing the name on a birth certificate, immigration applications or for use in family court proceedings. If you require a paternity test for legal proceedings, please see our Legal DNA Test section.
We understand the anxiety you may be feeling at this time and have taken appropriate measures to ensure that confidentiality and speed is maintained at every step. These measures include:
- Sending all literature and DNA sample collection kits in plain white envelopes with no company branding
- We destroy all samples within 3 months of the report date; and all personal information is destroyed within 12 months of report date to ensure we are not holding any personal information for longer than we have to
- We do not share your information with any other company or third party
- For Peace of Mind paternal testing, you can opt out of providing your home address to maintain confidentiality
HOW PATERNITY TESTS WORK
When individuals are biologically related as parent and child, their DNA profiles show predictable patterns of genetic inheritance. It is this information we use to determine the paternity of a child. The paternity test works by comparing a child’s DNA profile with that of an alleged father (and often the mother as well). Because a child inherits half of his or her DNA from each biological parent, such a comparison reveals whether the child may have inherited DNA from the father.
HOW TO USE OUR PATERNITY TEST
Please ensure you read all of the instructions included in the kit, and avoid eating, drinking or washing your mouth for 1 hour before taking any DNA samples.
Four easy steps to a DNA Peace of Mind paternity test
- Complete and sign all paternity testing documentation
- Rub the inside of the left cheek using one of the swabs provided and place in the labelled envelope; repeat on the right cheek using the second swab
- Place all swab envelopes and the completed form in the large envelope and post back to AlphaBiolabs using the correct postage
- Receive your paternity test results the next working day by email for €149, or €199 for same day results
The results will be sent to any party over the age of 18 who has taken part in the test and has provided an email address for the results to be sent to. You can also gain access to the results file by using a password you provide to us.
Note: AlphaBiolabs conforms to the consent and use of DNA criteria set out by the Human Tissue Authority.
AlphaBiolabs is accredited to ISO 17025 quality standards which are required to perform DNA paternity testing services. AlphaBiolabs has been accredited by the Ministry of Justice as a body that may carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.
*Same day from the time the DNA samples arrive at our laboratory.
Our customer service department is open 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday. Call our free phone number 01 402 9466 to speak to one of our experts. Outside these hours, please leave a voice message on our answer phone and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org